Yoga Teacher Training for Beginners in Rishikesh, India
Yoga is a science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind and soul. It requires no belief in a doctrine, no credo. All yoga philosophy is concerned with the experience of meditation and nothing else. Imagine what would a journey to 30 days be like investing in yourself? A journey wherein you are open to learning, open to self discovery and open to becoming who your soul is longing to be. Whether you want to pursue yoga teaching as a part of career or to practice yoga in daily life, it is crucial to know the basics of this sacred knowledge. All the topics covered in the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program, like meditation, asanas and pranayama, are based on the course content recommended by Yoga Alliance USA, also including teaching methodologies, anatomy and philosophy.
The teaching community is led by our yoga master Swami Sudhir. He is the founder of Shiva Yoga Peeth. Shiva Yoga Peeth is a Yoga Alliance, USA certified school and covers all standards defined by them in their Yoga Teacher Training program, including courses in teaching methodologies, physiology and anatomy.
Why choose Shiva Yoga Peeth?
- The course is personally handled by our experienced Yoga Master, Swami Sudhir
- Shiva Yoga Peeth strictly follows ancient yogic tradition
- Effective assessment of students and correction is given
- Personal attention and observation to ensure proper guidance
- Theoretical aspects are supported with the practice
- Thousands of students have benefited from the course in a short time span
- Classes are supplemented with principles and values in spirituality
- Benefits of becoming Yoga Teacher
- Unlike any other profession, you can decide your own schedule to teach
- Good way to get engaged in teaching profession
- Both teacher and the student equally receives the benefits of practice
- Helps to sculpt a healthy body and mind
- For teachers, demonstration itself becomes practice
- A good way to make a living since teaching yoga is not like any other subjects
- Regular practice automatically develops ethical lifestyle rooted with principles